To manually create a new order in the HCR, click on "Orders" from the main HCR menu. This button looks like a large dollar sign. Under the Tasks column, click on "Create a New Order."
A pop up will appear that requires you to fill out the payer information. Complete all sections of the payer information, including email address, if applicable, for ease of sending receipts electronically in the future.
Adding Item, Fees, and Payments
Once you complete the payer information and click Create, you will then be taken to the Order page for your new order where you can add participant, fee and payment information.
Firstly, to add an order item, click on Add in the Items section of the order. This will allow you to add a participant preregistration to the order items list. Secondly, you may click Add Fees to add any fees that you have associated to your office. A list will pop up allowing you to pick through any fees you have available.
When an order item appears in the Items section and fees have been added to the order item, you are now able to add a payment against the balance of the order. To do so, click on Add in the Payments section of the order. This will allow you to add payments of any type you have available in the HCR.
For more information on adding payments of different types to an order, see Adding a Payment to an Order.
- process credit card payments with your payment provider using the HCR
- send receipts in mass using the Orders > Receipts by Email feature
- send an individual receipt from the order page
- notify the payer of problems processing any scheduled credit card payments, such as when their card expires before the payment can be processed, and allow them to fix it
- which office the order belongs to
- the season
- the date of the order
- comments about the order