You will find the CRC tab on the left side pane from the participant profile.
Adding a CRC to a Participant
- Only the office that manages and stores physical CRC records in their organization should add CRCs for participants. Only that office can edit or delete CRCs.
- You cannot add CRCs on behalf of other offices where you do not have physical access to CRC documents.
- The participant's CRC office does not have to match with the participant's office(s), primary or otherwise.
- Select the Office in which the physical CRC/VSC documents and receipts will be kept and stored.
- Choose the Type (CRC, VSC, or Declaration)
- Choose an Issue Date. This date is used to calculate the expiry date based on the validating office's screening policy set on the office profile page. See the CRC Screening Policy Settings solution for more information.
- Select a Status for this CRC entry. These statuses are strictly for your tracking purposes only. This status does not affect a CRC's validity. For example, a 'Pending' or 'Pending (Receipt received)' CRC will still be considered a valid CRC as long as it hasn't expired.
Once the CRC entry is created and added, it will be visible from the CRC tab on the participant profile.
- Type (CRC/VSC/Declaration)
- Status (Pending, Pending (with receipt), Complete)
- Issue Date
- Expiry dates for each office the participant belongs to are based on those office's requirements
- The office where the CRC documents are held
- Created by/Last updated by section
Editing or Deleting a CRC
If you have the appropriate access rights, you will have Edit and Delete buttons beside each record that was entered in your office, as shown below. You may ONLY edit or delete CRCs within your office regardless of the participant's office(s). For example, if you are SMALLVILLE MHA and a participant has a CRC with ACME MHA, you cannot modify or delete ACME's CRC even though the participant is in SMALLVILLE MHA. A CRC or VSC obtained in any province is valid anywhere in Canada and moves with the participant. So ACME MHA's CRC is valid in SMALLVILLE MHA as long as it isn't expired.