This solution will outline the process of performing an OMHA Batch Team Registration. Before you continue, please take a moment to review the following information.
Once you log in to the HCR, click the Options button (the gear icon at the top right of the screen) then User Info and Preferences to view YOUR personal HCR account information, and not the association's.
This information is important in the event the OMHA needs to contact you regarding your submission. Make sure you change your information to reflect the current season by scrolling down to the bottom drop down box “Season”. Once completed, you should also ensure that your email address is correct. To do this, click on the Options button again, and then click Change Email. You will be prompted to enter your HCR password, and then you can change your current email address if need be.
How to perform a Batch Team Registration
1. Click on the Teams icon.
2. Under the Batch Teams section, click on Register a Batch of Teams.
3. Click on the association name in which you would like to create your batch of teams.
*At this point, if you have already submitted a batch for the season, you will be redirected to the “Batch Team Listing” page as you may only submit ONE BATCH REGISTRATION PER SEASON.
4. A list of instructions will appear that you should read over to ensure that you correctly follow the Batch Team Registration process, then click I Understand at the bottom of the instructions.
5. Fill in the Batch Team Registration information including your name, phone number and email address, then the team information regarding the batch you would like to register, then click Review at the bottom of the page.
*Please ensure that you are purchasing enough teams to register all anticipated player registrations (Pre-school to Juvenile) for the season.
- 7 year old players are registered as Tyke.
- 5 and 6 year olds are Initiation.
- 3 and 4 year old are Pre-School.
*You may request a refund prior to December 1st for any teams purchased that you no longer require. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the OMHA. Contact information is available in the last section of this solution.
Reviewing Your Batch Team Registration Before Submitting It
While reviewing your Batch Team Registration, you have a few options prior to it being authorized.
- Clicking Edit will allow you to go back and edit the batch to make any necessary corrections, add, or remove information.
- Clicking Return will bring you back to the Batch Team Listing.
- Clicking Submit will submit the batch to the OMHA and generate an email requesting authorization. (*IMPORTANT - At this point you can no longer edit this batch or submit a new one)
Viewing Your Current Batch Team Request
1. Click on the Teams icon.
2. Under the Batch Teams section, click on Batch Team Listing.
Prior to any batch of teams being authorized by the OMHA Office, you will be able to view a summary of teams that have been submitted from your office, as seen below. If the OMHA Office has any questions or concerns regarding your Batch Team registration prior to authorization, you will be contacted to review your submission.
Once the OMHA Office has reviewed your request for teams and, if necessary, contacted your Centre regarding any changes or concerns, the batch will be authorized and an email notification will be sent to the email address configured on your HCR account. You will then be able to click Print Invoice to the right of that particular batch.
Once you click Print Invoice, you will be able to view the report in PDF format. Here is a sample of what you will see:
Print the report invoice and submit a copy of it along with payment to the address indicated on the PDF in the bottom right corner. Ensure that you retain a copy for your records.
Viewing an Authorized Batch Team Registration